- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you feel like taking the journey in the fin-tech world? The job of a Data Analyst is one where specific experience or background is not needed. Motivation and curiosity are what we're looking for. In the beginning, we'll provide you with training to make your first months in the company smooth.
You will receive the annual gross salary of 48 000 PLN. You will also be entitled to a bonus scheme and additional benefits that we offer to Refinitiv colleagues.
Data is the heart of our company, and we need you to keep our heart healthy. Our clients: financial institutions, banks, and corporations rely on the quality of the information we provide them via our products.
So, think that you are the first person that sources the data for our clients. It can be bonds or funds, corporate actions, or economic indicators. In fact, there're plenty of financial types of data that we manage.
A major part of the day is when you research the Internet sourcing information; visiting official pages of global companies and institutions. You also rely on our internal databases and products. And last but not least, you don't work on your own only. You talk to colleagues in Gdynia and teams located in the UK, US, India, and other countries. And you use cutting-edge technologies to allow your conversations to be exciting.
In short, your job will be about:
- Collecting, processing and verifying specific financial information; text-based or number-based data
- Doing research on financial information
- Working with large databases (maintaining, updating, improving)
What is more, you join projects to stimulate your ambitions of an early professional and let you develop your career.
- Very good knowledge of English and at least intermediate knowledge of one of the following languages: Swedish/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish
- Motivation to begin a career in finance
- Attention to details because you will take care of a number of data and information
- Good prioritization skills because you will handle various tasks
- Curiosity to learn because we want you to stay and grow with our company
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sports teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance