Data Analytics And BI Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a specialist enhancing Cross Border Compliance MI and regulatory reporting landscape. Analyze, design, model, develop and enhance tools and manage reports helping Credit Suisse in fulfilling its regulatory and audit commitments.
Your future colleagues
International Cross Border identifies, assesses and mitigates legal, regulatory and reputational risks associated with Cross Border (CB) Business Activities. The International Cross Border Compliance team is a group of highly qualified and dedicated subject matter specialists within Core Compliance. You will get the opportunity to make this International Cross Border program change and transformation journey a success. You will work with a variety of people at different levels across the bank to support divisional compliance and respective business risk function to enhance the related Cross Border Risk touchpoints with the required rules and new standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Relevant apprenticeship and/or university degree (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in data analysis, business intelligence and business reporting
- Profound skills in data analytics and data modelling are paramount
- Proven experience with data visualization software, specifically Tableau, is required. Familiarity with other platforms (MS Power BI, Qlik and others) is welcomed.
- Knowledge in at least one programming language (Python, Excel VBA, SQL or equivalent)
- Outstanding communication skills. Proficiency in English and a professional communication enable you to build strong relations and collaborate with your diverse partners
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills combined with proven ability to work effectively under pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives