Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Data Analytics and Management for Telco and Media Industry Analyst/Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Data Analytics and Management for Telco and Media Industry Analyst/Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00033642
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
In Comms&Media we help clients transform through digital innovation and establish the best experience for their customers. We create new ways to win in today’s digital era through our offerings in lead-to-cash transformation, high tech operating model, digital customer journey, value realization office, RPA and strategic insights.
What will you do?
- Participate in a large transformation program
- Collaborate as a team to identify, assess, and solve business problems
- Create data visualization dashboards to present findings
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
What are we looking for?
- Have a passion for data, analytics and visualization
- Proven experience in Data Analytics, Management and Governance
- Proficiency in Python, R, or other programming language is an advantage
- Hands on (and ideally certified) Tableau / BI / Alteryx
- Experience in Telecommunication or Media & Entertainment industry is an advantage
- Some experience in areas such as: predictive analytics (AI/ML), customer segmentation, single customer view, AB testing, basket analysis, clustering, time series – would be beneficial
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.