- Opolska 100, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Data Analytics Developer
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the execution of the Global (Finance) Governance Cycle via maintenance of existing and development of new reporting solutions.
- Developing new and enhance existing reports, dashboards for Regional Teams and Global Functions.
- Preparing solid tools to support validation processes for actuals and planning versions.
- Assessing data availability and quality from multiple data sources.
- Designing and developing BI reports and dashboards.
- Working with multiple business functions,
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance or other highly numerate subjects.
- You have practical experience in developing reporting solutions in PowerBI, Power Query.
- You have an experience with other reporting tools such as Business Objects or BexAnalyzer.
- You have an experience in Managerial Accounting and Reporting.
- You have understanding of data flows and data technology.
- You have ability to manipulate data from different data sources.
- You have ability to gather, understand business requirements.
- You have understanding of KPI’s and correlation between data.
- You have ability to draw conclusions, communicate issues and define recommendations.
- You have an rxperience in working in international environment.
- You have very good communication and good presentation skills.
- Your command of English language is fluent.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with other BI tools (Tableau, QlikView or other).
- Good knowledge of SQL, MS Azure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform.
- Knowledge of DAX and Power Query M language.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer
Check your match to HEINEKEN: