sharing the costs of sports activities
- Złota 59, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
The LCFI Data & Analytics Program Lead role is responsible for managing key initiatives under the LCFI Data & Analytics Program which aims to accelerate the divisions ability to become a genuinely Data & Analytics driven business.
delivery of the LCFI specific Data & Analytics initiatives
• Extensive (5y+) experience working with Data & Analytics as a Subject Matter Expert and a Change Leader in an agile way.
• Robust understanding of core Data Management strategies, and the rollout of Data Dictionaries, Models, Tooling, etc.
• A strategic and delivery-oriented approach with a broad understanding of the positive effects of having sound governance and management of data and use of advanced analytics in order to support the LCFI Divisions strategic business objectives.
• MSc or PhD with focus on economics, governance, mathematics or quantitative finance
Deep knowledge of:
• Wholesale Banking
• Challenges for banks in the digital landscape
• Data Governance
• Data Management & Quality
• Advanced Analytics within a LCFI context
• Information Architecture
• Regulations that affect the Data and Analytics area
• Lean/agile principles and values
• Knowledge of and passion for the importance of Data and Advanced Analytics
• Excellent collaboration behavior with a willingness to share, educate and grow the awareness of the importance to have a sound Data Governance & Management within the organization
• Curious and an exploratory mindset
• Self-motivated and initiating
• Result and business oriented
• Inclusive approach
• Keep an overall perspective
• Dare to challenge "old truths"
• Interested in continuous development of skills
What we offer
We are a stable employer. We strive to have an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Our benefits include health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, individual pension fund, sports package, trainings as well as top-notch office and great coffee.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
employee referral program
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group headquartered in Sweden and with presence in 20 countries worldwide. As a leading Scandinavian bank, we offer financial advice and a wide range of financial services with strong focus on corporate and investment banking. In its 30 years of presence on the Polish market, SEB has experienced the successful combination of the Scandinavian way of doing business with local expertise.
We are guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. We take a long-term perspective and support our customers in good times and bad.
About the Hub
The Data & Analytics hub is responsible for supporting the Data Management and Analytics development of the entire Large Corporates & Financial Institutions Division, ensuring structured end-to-end flows, improved information management, and business development leveraging data and analytics insights.
Being at the core of the data- and analytics-driven business, the hub is in charge of data engineering, data governance as well as data analysis and visualization.
The work involves close cooperation with the Group’s senior management, product and business owners, and internal stakeholders.
About the GBC
Global Business Centre in SEB Poland is an advanced competence hub supporting our home markets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany and the UK in the area of Large Corporates and Financial Institutions. We are a centre of excellence with skilled and talented professionals.