- al. Jerozolimskie 98, 00-807 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. We do this by meeting the needs of today and tomorrow. By understanding the data and applying it with a human touch. And by turning ideas into action to spark positive change.
For 75 years, we’ve been providing trusted advice and solutions to build healthier and more sustainable futures for our clients, colleagues and communities.
Welcome to a world where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.
Welcome to brighter
What’s in it for you:
- Home office during pandemic and flexible working hours
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who
are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves
- Competitive salary based on employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card, language courses)
- A-class office building facilities near to Plac Zawiszy
We will count on you to:
- Support technical innovations and improvements to processes
- Demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to introduce improvements and reduce waste whenever possible
- Contribute to each phase of the project life cycle. Assessment concerning the feasibility of the change, scoping and planning documents, as well as the required solution design and implementation
- Keep detailed documentation on the designed solutions to enable continuity and ease of maintenance
- Design, development and delivery of complex reporting model using Power BI
- Recognizing issues and implementing solutions
- Support production in the area of technologically complex inquiries
What you need to have:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in business reporting
- Power BI / Tableau expertise and JIRA administration experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office with very good Excel skills including VBA programming
- Very good command of English
- A strong ability to power through detailed technical documentation / requirements as well
- An aptitude for seeking out solutions and knowledge independently
- Experience of reviewing and improving business processes
- Ability to break down a problem / process issues into sequential and logical steps
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills
What makes you stand out:
- Experience with any of the following: R, Python, Access, Share Point
Please send your application (CV) in English.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
We offer competitive salary including attractive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Sports Card
- Language Courses
- Lunch Card
- Savings Plan
- Culture Card
- Development Opportunities
- Great Office Location