Data and Governance Specialist
Avon Operations Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
Tracking and Governance of the NPD process and key metrics, including set up of key NPD Governance meetings
Aquiring data from various sources, creating reports on a regular basis and ensuring that databases remain error-free and organized.
Provide analytical support to the Strategic Initiatives Manager on E2E Network Optimisation projects
Work location is not limited to Poland or any other country mentioned below.
• Develop suitable tracking tools and dashboard to support the NPD Governance process, including setting and co-ordinating for key NPD Governance Meetings such as Global Product Committee and Gate Meetings and the data needs for these meetings through Avon systems such as Horizon, Hub, Flo, GPAK etc and to provide data to support post project evaluations
• Use statistical techniques to interpret the results from the data and to create regular reports
• Using data collection systems and analytical techniques, data reporting analysts implement databases and other strategies to optimize the statistical efficiency and quality of the data. This includes filtering and cleaning the data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to correct any errors
• Review information to identify and interpret any patterns or useful trends in complex data sets and compare it against business targets for timely intervention.
• Work with other departments to find new ways to improve opportunities.
• Bring digitalisation in Strategic initiative and commitment to life department.
• Through power BI and Tableau introduce auto analysis and KPI reporting system with trends Dashboards.
• Support finance in capital governance system for budgeting
We'd love you to have:
• Work Experience.
• Strongly preferred 1 – 2 years experience in Supply Chain and/or data analytics in Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering or Logistics) or in R&D with experience on new product development
• Project management skills (working knowledge of MS Project, MS Office)
• Basic appreciation level of how manufacturing works; as well as moulds and assembly for personal care products, how are they developed and how they function
• University level of education or its equivalent through industry experience
Skills & Competencies required
• Applicants looking to pursue a career as a data reporting and governance should be familiar with programs such as;
• Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, MS projects, SharePoint, and SQL databases, as well as statistical software.
• This job is well-suited to people who are organized, have strong mathematical abilities & project management skills
• Full knowledge of Power BI and/or Tableau
• Flexible and independent with a strong value system and integrity
• Can Drive Governance for all existing and new programs
Avon Operations Polska Sp. z o.o.
At Avon for over 135 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.