- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Data and Reporting Analyst
As a Data and Reporting Analyst you will be part of a team of highly skilled data professionals working on reports for PeopleScout’s clients.
You will be working with HR Business Managers, so one of the most important aspects, will be ability to translate and present data to stakeholders without a technical background.
Also, you will be an expert on selecting relevant data and building requested reports around it.
For the first 6 months, you would be dedicated to our new client, so there will be a lot of responsibilities around setting up reporting tools for them specifically. Later on, we would engage you in reporting for other clients as well.
- Preparing and presenting recruitment data according to client’s specifications
- Communication on reporting and stakeholder management at a senior level (EMEA and Global Leaders)
- Support in terms of cost analysis and workforce management in EMEA
- Pulling data into Domo reporting for EMEA, US and APAC
- Working on the reports in standardized format
- Providing reporting solutions in standardized setup
- Building reporting tools for clients
- Translating of the data into business language understandable to all levels of stakeholders (Recruiters, Managers, Local and Global Leaders).
- Supporting and advising stakeholders with SME insight
- Fluent English (B2/C1 level)
- Experience working on and presenting HR or Recruitment data
- Detailed knowledge of reporting and/or experience as system admin for at least one ATS (ideally Success Factors)
- Experience working with SQL or VBA
- Experience working on data extraction, transformation and uploading (ETL)
- Advanced use of Excel
- Ability to translate data to easy to understand reports for end users
- Ability to present data visually in clear and concise manner
- Ability to talk about market and diversity trends
- Creativity in finding ways to gather and analyze needed data
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in a fast-paced setting
- Spotless record
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with energetic colleagues, craving for knowledge, just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu tej oraz przyszłych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).