- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
On behalf of Ciklum Data&Analytics Team, we are looking for a Data Architect to join our team on full-time basis to create innovative solutions that exceed the needs of our customers.
Data architecture redesign and optimisation for Product Availability service in a world leader travelling company. AWS Aurora is used as CQRS storage for micro-services applications, which make reservations, check product availability and prices for company's services. The goal of the project would be to provide series of PoC in order to understand performance bottlenecks in current architecture, create base line and redesign the architecture, create a performance monitoring tool and implement improvements.
- Design AWS Data Layer for micro-services architecture, tune performance, create vision of data integrations and transformations.
- Consult clients in AWS Data technological stack, best practices and data architecture optimization.
- Work with development teams to create clear vision of effective solutions in AWS cloud.
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information.
- Identify, define, direct, and perform project issue analysis to resolve issues, analysis of the technical feasibility of proposed data solutions;
- Design projects with broad implication for the business/stakeholders and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues. Selects tools and methodologies for projects.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to understand their business needs and design data and analytics solutions that will address the need;
- Translate business requirements documentation into data requirements and source-to-target data mappings;
- Actively participate in design and data model reviews providing constructive feedback;
- Provide guidance to product and development teams directed towards technical data-related issues;
- Ensure changes to the data environment are compliant to the architectural standards.
- 7+ years in Engineering or Technology roles;
- 5+ years in enterprise, application and information data architecture design;
- 3+ years in AWS Amazon cloud hand zone;
- 3+ years of experience in Aurora and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to clearly present to senior management with confidence;
- Database and application development experience in relational databases and cloud technologies;
- Understanding of big data technologies; Data Lake and Big Data modeling experience;
- Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modeling, Data Modeling for Big data and Metadata Management;
- Background in ETL and data processing, know how to transform data to meet business goals;
- Deep understanding of SQL and working knowledge of using SQL for various reporting and transformation needs;
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure disciplines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication including superior presentation skills.
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!