- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a Data Architect, you will have the opportunity to radically change how we use data and make a difference from day one. The data architect translates business and data requirements into standards, sourcing and staging strategies, target data models, data transformations and standard methodologies which serve as the blueprint for the development teams. You will also play a key part in implementing and communicating this data-centric strategy across the company while working with teams globally.
Analyzing business requirements and the current data architecture and lead elements of the strategy to deliver the vision in a cloud environment.
Understanding all aspects of the data architecture and data model(s).
Creating data profiles, data flows and data models.
Consulting with development teams and other architects to review / approve designs and help solve data integration challenges.
Creation and enforcement of data architecture / modeling standards, principles and patterns.
Communicating with different business partners, data governors, developers and architects to implement your design ideas efficiently and in a way that ensures data quality throughout the data lifecycle.
- Strong Data Management / Architecture Design Experience.
- Foundational knowledge in Business Analytics, Systems Development and Integration and Data Architecture.
- Experience in data modeling and data modeling tools (ex. Erwin, ER Studio).
- Data engineering experience crafting and developing ETL dataflows.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL database technologies and Cloud technologies.
- Experience developing in a cloud / micro-service based environment with languages such as Python.
- Project and Financial Management experience.
- CDMP (DAMA), TOGAF certification.
What we offer:
Who we are: