- Sucha 2, 50-088 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The opportunity:We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on latest data technologies and Azure platform.
Data ArchitectNumer ref.: Ref. no: POL001S0
Skills and attributes:
- 8+ years of professional, hands-on experience building complex solution (as an architect, team leader or technical leader)
- 4+ years working in an Architect role including: designing and building complex data solutions
- Hands-on, professional experience with BI/ETL technologies (especially SQL Server Platform, Power BI, Azure, T-SQL) or Big Data technologies (especially Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Python)
- Strong understanding and experience with design techniques of relational databases, ETL, ODS, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, (e.g. relational/dimensional modeling, star schema/cube design, ETL and BI design, MDM hub design)
- Strong understanding of data management concepts, MDM, governance, importance of security rules when handling data
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, win supporters and spur people to action.
- Experience in creating reliable solution plans in a cooperation with business and multi-disciplinary teams: costs estimation, delivery approaches
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues related to regulations, industry practice and new application technologies
What we look for:
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis (up to 20-25% of time on average)
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with data lakes
- Experience with real-time data processing and data warehousing aggregation
- Experience with various Azure Cloud products and services.
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices