- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are looking for a passionate Data Asset Manager, eager to make an impact on their career and join an industry-leading Data Management organization! Our Data Asset Managers are practitioners of data management, concerned with establishing and controlling data quality and availability required throughout the data supply chain to ensure the right business decisions are made. Within this position, you will be responsible for the implementation of the governance process of various data inputs with the objective to control data quality. The role typically requires working with both the upstream data providers and publishing of the data as well as with clients and users of the data, such as a Business Units Data Governance Council.
- DATA ACTIVATION: Act as primary evangelist for the best way to deliver business value through data whilst governing and handling data as an asset. Drive Data Maturity Assessments. Sets success criteria and quality controls for data activities in scope.
- DATA SUFFICIENCY: Assess the data sufficiency and readiness to be incorporated and to meet business objective.
- DATA QUALITY: Establish end-to-end ownership of the data quality across the full data life cycle – starting from data ingestion, thru data processing / harmonization up to data activation. Establish business and validation rules that define data quality in a measurable way.
- DATA SECURITY & STEWARDSHIP: Establish proper archival, retention, privacy policies per data type in alignment with overall security policies. Document and mitigate information security risks.
- MASTER DATA & DATA STANDARDS: Establish data standards per data type. Establish governance to create and maintain data dictionary (definition of data standards) and overall master data for a given domain of data.
- DATA HARMONIZATION: Collaborate with Development teams in charge of ETL process to define the data transformation / harmonization logic.
- DATA CATALOG: implementation of metadata management repositories for a given data domain leveraging corporate data catalog solutions and tools.
- VENDOR ENGAGEMENT: Collaborate with Purchasing to ensure Data Governance / Management outstanding practices are implemented in the contracts with the data suppliers.
- Experience with Data Governance / Data Management in a corporate, IT, data related roles, notably with regards to Data Quality.
- Business Analysis: understand business decisions and value expected from the data.
- Foundation in IT systems development, integration and knowledge of how data architecture fits in the overall life cycle and architecture patterns.
- Leadership skills in terms of ability to influence internally and externally and build beneficial partnerships within P&G’s and key externals.
- Communication up and down the organization, internal to P&G and externally. Service Operations: foundational understanding of requirements to deliver operational excellence, including Change Management.
- Autonomous to be self-paced and deliver in timing, based on business need / priority.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
- DAMA, TOGAF, or TDWI certifications.
- Experience in Retail Store and / or Merchandising Data experience.
What we offer:
Who we are: