- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What We Offer
- Working remotely from home
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization
- Benefits package
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Proficiency in English/French grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of French language
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy), including basic troubleshooting with the ability to utilize proprietary tools
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
- Effective time management
- Be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
Do you want to help change the way people interact with voice technology? Are you passionate about data and a problem-solver? Then we think you will like it here.
Our organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Product’s AI. We work closely with Machine Learning Science and modeling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Product’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
Come build the future of voice recognition with us.
We are hiring Data Associates in our Gdańsk team to undertake labeling functions such as transcription, annotation and dialogue evaluation on speech & text data to assess and improve our product’s performance.
As a Data Associate, you will work on speech and text data. We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with text, speech and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale
- Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and using in-house tools and software
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary
- Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information