- Danhouse, Towarowa 36, 85-746 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Data Business Analyst
Why do we need you?
We are seeking to significantly expand our team!
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is building a state-of-the-art Big Data & ML platform to support the company’s analytics, machine learning and data service’s needs. We are looking for a super talented Data Business Analyst to lead the functional design, specifications and requirements of our core events and data models within our central big data platform.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
In this role you will:
- Lead the data definition and modeling: take part of defining the product roadmap, become an expert understanding the data platform stakeholders (games teams, marketing team, supporting departments), gather stakeholders requirements, define the data specifications, interface with the games and data R&D teams, finalize the delivery and support launching innovative products.
- Perform analysis for new games on their early phases, have a direct impact on their growth and success. Be an interface with the studio managers.
- Translate/map business requirements into detailed functional and technical requirements across all layers: analytical products, DB modeling, data insights, data infrastructure, monitoring, reporting and much more.
- Contribute and impact functional roadmap of Huuuge Central Data, dashboards and data related applications and tools.
- Be involved in reviewing, approving and initiation of technical architecture, design decisions and technical innovations.
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst/system analyst/data product manager.
- Experience and expertise in performing data analysis, leading functional definition for Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses, Data Integration
- Strong databases experience including proficiency in SQL.
- Professional experience in Excel.
- Fluency in English.
Surprise us with:
- Experience in Big-Data platform and technology.
- Experience with ETL and data transformation design.
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry and/or online industry.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, information systems engineering, industrial engineering).
What you will get in return?
- Access to knowledge & skills development
- Work in the industry of the future
- International career opportunities
- Pol/Eng language lessons
- Private health care for you and tour family
- Life insurance
- Convenient office locations
- Special Annual bonus
- Fitness & sport
- Free drinks % fresh fruits
- Huuuge hapy hour and free lunch friday
- Game and chillout room
- Summer & Winter party
- Relocation package