- rondo ONZ 1, 00-384 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Data and Analytics Consultant, Technology Risk & Regulatory ComplianceNumer ref.: Nr. ref: WAR001RG
Your key responsibilities
You will contribute in providing exceptional subject matter expertise and solving complex problems to make a difference for our Clients. Colleagues and Clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you expand your knowledge and experience. You’ll become a credible advisor, influencing Clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. We are looking for Candidates who will strengthen our Technology Enablement Transformation Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop in Data & Analytics area. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Data capability. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble. We will appreciate when You are willing to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and support to prioritize participation in practice initiatives to provide a long term pipeline of projects for our firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to solve our Clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
- Gathering, documenting and validating business requirements for Data systems (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence).
- Data modelling and mapping between source and target systems.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert for Testers, Developers and Business Users in the area of Data solution functionality.
- Defining and estimating scope of work needed for implementation of data systems.
- Collaborating with team members, mentor other BAs in the team to plan, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and Client goals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the Client, key stakeholders.
- Supporting in growing Data competency within TET Team.
- Supporting sales initiatives.
Skills and attributes
- Very good English language in verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to develop in Data & Analytics space.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables.
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, computer science or similar.
- Minimum of one year of experience in business/systems analysis role, gathering requirements, conducting workshops with business users, data modelling.
- Working knowledge of query languages (SQL).
- Knowledge of data modelling tools.
- Knowledge of data visualization/reporting tools such as PowerBI.
- Solid understanding of data lake, datamart, datawarehouse, ETL and SQL concepts & principles.
- Knowledge and experience in working in Agile methodology.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 2-8 years of experience in large, international Data solution implantation programmes.
- Experience in finance and insurance industry.
- Experience with HP Quality Center, JIRA, Confluence or Azure DevOps or similar work tracking tools.
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Quality concepts and standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with Guidewire Suite products.
What we look for
We are looking for Candidates who will strengthen our Technology Enablement Transformation Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop in Data & Analytics area. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Data capability.
What working at EY offers:
- Qualifications and certificates.
- Varied experience in various teams.
- Innovate EY – unique intrapreneurship program.
- Individual training plan.
- Flexible working hours and flexible working space.
- Dedicated Career Counselor.
- EY Care & Wellness program.
- Office with nice view and in prestigious location.
O EY Polska
Codziennie tworzymy razem niesamowite rzeczy. Mamy ludzi, ścieżkę rozwoju i szkolenia, dzięki którym również Ty poradzisz sobie z najbardziej prestiżowymi projektami.
Aplikuj i dołącz do nas!