- Chmielna 73Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is seeking a Data Conversion & Reporting Consultant who has complete project lifecycle experience in a data conversion and/or reporting role. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees.
You will be the primary customer point of contact for Data Conversion and Reporting.
- Work directly with customers, functional consultants and integration consultants to establish conversion approach, complete migration of configuration and to complete the data conversion / load of customer data into Workday.
- Understand technical data conversion issues, expertly resolve issues and communicate solutions.
- Become a functional expert in one or more Workday functional areas (e.g., HRMS, Payroll, Financials).
- Assist customers with their data extract, explaining the conversion process, defining data requirements, and working with them to correct data in their legacy systems and prepare for the data conversion cycle.
- Become an expert in all of Workday's report writing tools
- Build reports using Workday's report writing tools
- Assist the client in testing the Workday solution
Required Skills / Experience / Knowledge Base:
- Proven experience consulting for enterprise software applications with a focus on the Data Conversion process
- Experience with the complete software project lifecycle, understanding of the importance of data conversion and the time commitment involved
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness
- Experience working with ETL software, Web Services, XML/XSLT, VBA, Microsoft Excel and an appetite for learning more
- Understanding of data modelling concepts with an ability to manipulate data using software tools and SQL
- Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with following software solutions: PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo is desirable
- Degree in computer science or technical equivalent preferred