- Ogłoszenie wygasło dzień temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Atos is running a Digital Industry project for a leader of the pharmaceutical industry. Several agile transformation projects are run in parallel to achieve this target.
Factory 4.0 program aims to transform the current way of working within all the customer factories to a digital driven approach. Several Digital Products are developed and deployed to ensure this goal across this agile program.
The program aims to target a full CICD pipeline for implemented apps to facilitate industrialized development, testing and deployment. This will include coding conventions or guidelines, which will be defined with the chosen digital partner to ensure a consistent quality and stability of the Digital Products during the project and for the future.
A standard agile project management tool is used across all Digital Product projects to manage user story creation, backlog prioritization and development tasks.
- back-end development (Mainly Node.JS), SQL, Gitlab, Interfaces,
- experience in support deployment, customizations, upgrades and monitoring via DevOps tools
- experience in cloud solutions (AWS);
- Knowledge of different monitoring systems (i.e. Nagios) and different automation tools
- Knowledge of Spark streaming and Kafka,
- Enterprise Application and information integration
- Passion for technology & understanding how things work.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and varied schedule. (e.g. during go-live).
Competences and skills:
- Inspiring, motivating and positive attitude who does not hesitate taking up any challenge.
- Has a positive mind-set who demonstrates a can-do-attitude rather than exhibiting known issues or other blockers as possible disrupting agents in meeting delivery and quality targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Very Good English languages skills (at least B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Anisble , PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with languages (especially Scala, Python, R)
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best