Data Engineer - Analyst - Supply Chain & Procurement
- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
This position is within a Data Analytics organization, with a growing attention and focus on advanced analytics. The team is responsible for supporting the supply chain & procurement global business processes and technology that enables the department activities, with a focus on daily operations starting from forecasting through scheduling and management, securing material availability, processes, governance, systems and controls for acquiring goods and services efficiently, effectively and ethically, all the way up to shipment and customer delivery.
We are looking for a Data Engineer and Analyst to work with both business and IT counterparts. While working closely with the different business partners, you will gain a fundamental understanding of the reporting and data visibility needs. By translating those business needs into data requirements, you will play a fundamental role in bridging the gap between business and advanced analytics.
We are open to junior developers as well as advanced data analysts, but we do require a strong understanding and experience with SQL, laying out database table structures/schemas to support a tableau developer, who will be building the dashboards to turn data into actionable insights.
It is a big plus if you have some level of exposure and executed some projects related to supply chain and procurement organizations.
Basic RequirementsMust-have Requirements:
- “Data Gurus”. Technical & business skills. Model, build, manage and operationalize data pipelines, curate datasets
- Ability to understand and organize data in a clear and efficient manner for reporting purposes
- Design, implement and maintain pipelines that produce business critical data reliably and efficiently using cloud technology
- Able to translate business requirements into IT requirements
- Strong working experience with SQL, tables, schemas and understanding of relational databases
- Fluency in English (communication skills, written and verbal)
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, ...), AWS Databases - Redshift, MySQL and others
- Working experience in using Tableau or other visualization tool (e.g. Power BI, Looker, …)
- Experience with Supply Chain & Procurement related projects
- Higher education degree in a technical field
- Influencing business stakeholders in support of initiatives
- Developing relationships with senior leadership
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours
- A strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad development opportunities