- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a Data Engineer at Acoustic you will have the opportunity to leverage rich e-marketing and merchandising data sources to develop world-class marketing solutions. You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, product managers and data scientists to prototype, develop and deliver data products and features that are key to the growth and success of Acoustic.
What You'll Do
- Manage all customer data, that drive our products.
- Be part of designing and building big data digital marketing platform.
- Collaborate with product teams, engineers and data scientists to define and plan the development of future data-driven product features.
- Minumum 4+ years experience of working in a similar Data Engineering role working with enterprise Saas
- Good critical thinking and proven problem-solving capabilities
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (attentively other Public Cloud Provider)
- Experience in designing and building production-quality data pipelines
- Experience in Big Data technologies as Spark, HBase, MapReduce, Stream processing etc.
Nice to Have
- Experience in Data Lake/Data Warehouse building
- Experience in e-commerce or digital marketing
- Master's degree or PhD in STEM-related fields (mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics, engineering, economics, etc.)
- Experience as DevOps or close collaboration with DevOps
- Understanding of modern machine learning techniques
- Employment based on a contract
- Private medical care
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications
- Location: Gdańsk
- Benefit card - Multisport
- Luxmed health insurance
- Generalli insurance
- Sodexo Lunch card