- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance
- Maintain documentation
- You will be preparing the “big data” infrastructure, Design, build, integrate data from various resources and deploy solutions
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferred in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar)
- 1-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in parallel data processing using Apache Spark
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Issue tracking: Jira, Snow
- Knowledge of repository: Confluence, Wiki
- Experience and desire to continue working in international & challenging environments
- Familiarity with cloud data warehouse: Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL, Google Big query
- Strong data skills: Data Structures, data modeling
- Strong technical skills: SQL, python, java, pySpark
- Familiarity with version control system: Git, Github
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (e.g. German, Italian, French) would be strong asset
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on large, prestigious international projects
- Support in developing your career such as mentoring program or feedback
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), an access to powerful learning platforms
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, Lounge Club membership
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.