sharing the costs of sports activities
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski)Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski), Subcarpathia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
CHC Helicopter is searching for a Data Engineer to join our IT organization. The ideal Data Engineer candidate will have a technical understanding and applicable experience in distributed computing, big data, ETL, columnar databases and data visualization. This role will be working cross-functionally with many support teams including IT, Finance, Legal, Operations, Engineering, etc.
Will develop and maintain database solutions with a focus on database development, business intelligence and decision making reporting.
Will administer all functions in support of the Enterprise Data Warehouse environment including database definitions, structures, documentation, data standards, software upgrades, security, backup & recovery, and performance optimization/tuning.
Regularly analyzes and ensures that BI/DW systems, schemas, performance and back-end storage meet application software project requirements and data storage capacity requirements.
Works with a team of users and IT professionals in the development and maintenance of BI/DW systems.
Utilize SQL SSIS packages for data collection, manipulation and movement (ETL)
Working within Analytics team to understand business reporting requirements and provide BI development team the necessary data structure to ensure successful implementation of reports
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and cloud technologies.
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and Computer Science or a related field
• Knowledge and operational experience with Microsoft BI/DW tools, technologies and products (SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Analysis Services)
• Data Warehouse administration
• SQL-Server Database Administration
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Strong track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
• Established verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide effective technical solutions to partner teams and customers
• SSIS development and ETL experience
• Application Support background
CHC VALUES AND CULTURE
Simplicity - Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
• Focus on the organization's "vital few" priorities that will have the greatest impact on business success.
• Focus on the organization's efforts in streamlining and simplifying work processes and improving efficiency.
• Ensures the removal of barriers to achieving improved results, including the elimination of non-value-added work.
Agility - Moving quickly and decisively
• Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
• Stays focused and keeps focused during times of uncertainty or change.
• Demonstrates a willingness to embrace new systems, processes, technology, and ideas.
• Seek feedback from mistakes and successes as fodder for continual learning and development.
Collaboration - Working together with candor and transparency
• Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals.
• Builds relationships across the business.
• Leads authentically to build trust and confidence with those we work with.
Innovation - Creating solutions and leading change
• Generates fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and new paradigms that create value in the market.
• Fosters an environment that promotes continuous improvement and quality outcomes.
• Anticipates and identifies changes and develops strategies to capitalise on change.
Ownership - Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
• Takes responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work assigned
• Identifies, elevates and/or anticipates challenges to the deliverables and proposes solutions
What we offer
Competitive salary and benefits
Interesting and challenging international projects
Opportunity to gain experience in a global aviation company
Work in a highly qualified and experienced team
Highest working standards
Exposure to international markets and operations with contact with final customers
International business travels opportunity
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving helicopter industry in Rzeszow, Poland. If you would like to be part of a dynamic and challenging team environment, please provide an updated copy of your resume in ENGLISH to be considered for the role.