- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Data EngineerNumer ref.: J000595364
As the Data Engineer you will be a key member of Aptiv Connected Services’ Analytics team. You will support Product Management, software developers, data architects, and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery and solutions, driving business insights that will strengthen the company’s product focus and provide value for our customers.
- Work as part of centralized Data Science and analytics function, engaging and interacting with multiple functional areas within the organization.
- Support the design and re-design of infrastructure for improved scalability and operational efficiency by optimizing the extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using ‘big data’ technologies.
- Assemble large complex data sets that meet functional requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements to optimize data delivery and automate manual processes
- Build analytics tools utilizing the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into data collection, operational efficiency, and other performance metrics.
- Work in concert with product leadership, data scientists and vehicle systems domain experts to identify and develop data pipeline solutions to solve business problems by leveraging data design, data storage technologies, data processing and business intelligence best practices.
- Process and manipulate large data sets, both structured and unstructured, across a range of platforms and using diverse processing techniques.
- Enable stakeholders to make key decisions with accurate data analysis, reports and presentations of key findings.
- Stay abreast of analytics and business intelligence trends.
- University degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, statistics, or related technical field.
- Advanced experience with SQL and relational databases and knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience optimizing ‘big data’ pipelines and workflow management tools such as Airflow
- Strong analytic skills related to manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large unstructured data sets.
- Experience working in cloud environments with platforms and frameworks such as AWS, Google BigQuery, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Spark, Kafka or similar is an asset.
- Experience with scripting or programming languages such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Effective time management skills in order to meet multiple, competing deadlines on time in an agile product development environment.
- Knowledge of / experience in the automotive engineering industry is a plus but not required.
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers