- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Data Engineer manages client data needs and implements client data into various Vendor Management Systems. Responsibilities include data gathering, data analysis identifying gaps and discrepancies, data modeling, data loading and ongoing data maintenance. Works with the Solution Engineer to design and configure the overall client workflow in the tool ensuring business requirements are met. Maintains the Data Configuration Workbook throughout an implementation cycle, configures test, training and Production environments, scrubs final data, builds and uploads data load files and QA’s all data both pre and post loads. Manages all client data needs post go-live which can include but not limited to the documentation and maintenance of Cost Centers, Work Sites, Departments, Users, Rate Changes, Time Imports and Validation Table reviews. Owns and drives all data related projects and execution including planning, analysis and execution between all internal Pontoon MSP Solutions teams, Clients and vendors Maintains all tools and processes in conformance with the organization’s policies and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects and analyzes client data (Excel spreadsheets, CSV files, Peoplesoft/Oracle reports etc) for scope/size, and element relationships to determine overall workflow, hierarchy and the configuration set up to support the solution.
- Provides consulting services in support of the development of the overall data model and solution.
- Liaises with business and technical subject matter experts to develop data work flows from a business and system perspective.
- Works cross-functionally and communicates with Solution Engineers, Training team, Pontoon MSP/PMO and client appointed data contacts.
- Validates and edits client data identifying gaps, anomalies, typos. Formats and cleanses data to populate the Data Configuration Workbook adhering to standards.
- Communicates data content issues to the Solutions Engineer and/or Project Manager and works towards resolution.
- Configures demo site for Adecco/clients for solution sign off and configures and supports test sites to accommodate UAT and integration testing as needed.
- Prepares and uploads files for all foundational data and census data. Manages all adds/changes to census data and vendor onboarding up to and including the “go live” week.
- Responsible for extensive Quality Assurance checks for all data – both uploaded and manual portions of configuration.
- Maintains an understanding of multiple applications and understands the structure of the how the hierarchy works within each tool to be able to leverage for client solutions and performs any aspect of Data configuration and loading.
- Works extensively with VMS partner companies to ensure smooth and timely data conversions.
- Identifies, analyzes and improves the quality, performance, and efficiency of the VMS Data
- Ensures standard templates and tools are continually reevaluated and updated as required.
- Performs data maintenance requests in applicable VMS application. Interfaces with all related internal Pontoon MSP Solutions teams as well as the field, VMS Tool Company and back office teams.
- Verifies and performs quality assurance on data adjustments upon completion.
- Tracks, documents, and communicates data requests, actions taken, issues identified, etc.
- Manages large data projects requiring multiple resources often with tight turn around times.
- Creates and maintains documentation for all processes, procedures, and policies following set standards.
- Provides technical support for online clients (routine requests and special additional setup issues).
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years experience in data analysis and conversion and experience in configuring workflow-based software required.
- Advanced Excel skills required as well as Access database experience. Attention to detail a must.
- Visio proficiency and SQL knowledge are a plus but not required.
- Web-based technical knowledge and VMS or Staffing Industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Strong customer service skills, to include oral communication, problem solving, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Fluent English
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.