- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Successful candidate will be part of a growing Analytics Team located in Poland, focusing on various Analytics and Cloud technologies with the strong focus on Microsoft Azure. You will be working with the team of professionals providing projects and services to international clients from across the globe. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.This role is an excellent opportunity for people with 1 to 3 years of experience who would like to broaden their skills in Azure and other Data engineering technologies as well as learn all there is about Data Warehousing. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized trainings to enable your professional growth.
- Full-time employment contract with compensation package, adjusted to your experience and qualifications.
- Package of social benefits, including medical care, Multisport, relax corner, sport communities, technical and soft skill trainings, life insurance and many others.
- Trainings and certifications provided by our DXC Partners : Microsoft, AWS, Google
- Opportunity to be a part of fast-growing, innovative and high-performing within multicultural organization.
- Challenging projects, clear career path and professional trainings enabling personal development and growth.
- Friendly atmosphere, independence and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home).
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong focus on teamwork
- Eagerness to learn
- Adaptability to changes
- Min 1 year experience with the following technologies (minimum 2 of the list): Azure ADF, Synapse, SQL Server, Databricks, DevOps, Analysis Services and Airflow
- Basic knowledge of programming languages : Scala, Java
- Knowledge of Operating System Unix/Linux
Knowledge of any of following solutions:
- AWS or Google cloud,
Why would you join us?
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- Work in an international company, full-time job and permanent job contract
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Last but not least our office is located on the lakeside, near metro and tram station, apart of that effective home-office culture is in our DNA.