- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
METTLER TOLEDO solutions are used across many laboratory and industrial applications in research and development, quality control, process analytics, product inspection, and retail businesses worldwide. Our instruments are detecting, measuring and weighing everything from nectar in an ant to water purity. We are a leading supplier of analytical precision instruments and services. Some of us focus on marketing, sales and service while the others work in areas such as R&D, engineering, production, supply chain, and business management.
- Support, Maintain, and Enhance Field Solutions data analytics and reporting solutions.
- Support the project team with the development and documentation of all system requirements pertaining to reporting and analytics solutions for Field Solutions team projects.
- Work with key stakeholders, Solution Architects, development and QA teams to create the functional design for our reporting solutions including the support of defining data models, data processing rule and test strategies and cases.
- Work with the project manager to manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Grow current and future business relationships vital to the success of requirements definition and project success.
- Minimum 3 years of experience and demonstrated excellence within an area of data base and reporting solutions.
- High level of proficiency with data querying and data analysis using SQL Management tools (especially Integration Services).
- Familiar with XML data format and XML transformation.
- Familiar with ETL design principles within software development.
- Familiar with business analyst principles within software development processes and Quality systems including change management.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment (umowa o pracę).
- Annual bonus.
- Medical care with dental package.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office (very flexible currently).
- Trainings and professional development.
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team.
- Possibility to implement your own ideas.
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.