Data Functional Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 10 miesięcy temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Data Functional Analyst / Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00008244
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw and Lodz. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation. We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges. We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients in:
- Designing and implementation of data & analytics processes
- Cloud transformation, DevOps and MLOps projects
- Preparing the tests scenarios and conditions and their mapping against project requirements
- Execution of the designed tests, document the actual results and compare them against desired results
- Performing the analysis, reporting, and tracking of product features/enhancement/issues
- Identification of discrepancies, reporting problems and obtaining sufficient evidence to enable diagnosis and correction of issues
- Collaborating and cooperating with the development teams, key business users and team leaders
Who & What are we looking for?
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
- Experience in generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and SDLC
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow, Wrocław or Lodz Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.