Data Functional Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Data Functional Analyst / Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00008244
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation. We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges. We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients in:
- Designing and implementation of data & analytics processes
- Cloud transformation, DevOps and MLOps projects
- Preparing the tests scenarios and conditions and their mapping against project requirements
- Execution of the designed tests, document the actual results and compare them against desired results
- Performing the analysis, reporting, and tracking of product features/enhancement/issues
- Identification of discrepancies, reporting problems and obtaining sufficient evidence to enable diagnosis and correction of issues
- Collaborating and cooperating with the development teams, key business users and team leaders
Who & What are we looking for?
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
- Experience in generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and SDLC
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.