Data Integrity Analyst - Pricing
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- an agile person able to learn on the fly within changing environment and growing department
- an action-oriented, fast learning problem solver with a university degree in Logistics or Finance
- a person with at least 1 – 2 years of relevant business experience in Master Data, Supply Chain Procurement or Finance area
- a candidate with fluent English, with a strong attention to details and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
You should have solid understanding of Master Data Management and Finance implications. Knowledge and experience of using SAP MDG would be an asset.
As Data Integrity Analyst – Pricing you will:
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for pricing processes.
- Be responsible for calculating, validating and consolidated maintenance of selling and purchasing conditions.
- Ensure on time data completeness in SAP to enable sales of goods, and work with various resources to achieve it.
- Ensure correctness and accuracy of various pricing models and calculation schemes used in PMI pricing process flows.
- Prepare Credit and Debit Notes for financial adjustments.
- Identify, investigate, and correct master data quality issues.
- Identify areas for improvement of processes where applicable.
- Contact with different groups among PMI Company including SCE and Affiliates Management team.
- Participate in projects and initiatives impacting finance, selling or purchasing processes.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.