Data Integrity Senior Analyst – DIM Pricing (fixed-term contract)
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Be a part of constantly growing Data Integrity – DIM Pricing Team which deliver global master data and pricing processes to ensure smooth materials purchasing and delivery to production;
- Be responsible for Info Record and Source List creation and maintenance, with special attention to accurate direct materials price calculation;
- Be responsible for regular purchasing price updates;
- Manage direct materials database by identifying, investigating, and correcting master data quality issues;
- Investigate and clarify reasons of material price discrepancy and managing invoice approval process;
- Support business with managing direct materials end-to-end process by delivering reports, take part in discussions, providing expertise of price calculation methodologies;
- Cooperate with numerous stakeholders among PMI Company and external vendors across the regions;
- Participate in projects and initiatives impacting finance and purchasing processes;
- Participate in designing and creating a new process flows, practices to support PMI transformation into RRP business;
- Constantly identify areas for improvement in regular processes;
- Find ways to streamline and standardize process globally.
Who are we looking for?
- An individual with at least 2-3years of relevant business experience in Master Data, Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics or Finance area;
- A person with university degree in Economics, Logistics, Finance or equivalent;
- A fluent English speaker (both written and verbal) able to work in a cross-regional, global team and communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization;
- A problem solver with good organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to details;
- A motivated, responsible and independent person with good interpersonal skills, resilience, and ability to adapt to fast changing environment;
- With a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
What we offer you?
- attractive medical care for you & family
- life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
- remote work & flexible arrangements
- wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?