Data Management Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibility
Actively managing entire front-to-back value chain within the bank, in a continuously evolving environment, impacted by regulatory and strategic initiatives, where managing data is becoming the key enabler for success.
Managing data as an asset and collaborating closely with Subject Matter Experts from Business and IT located across the globe. This gives you an opportunity to have a high impact on data management topics across organization.
Coordinating with the data managers in the international locations on business as usual data topics such as: data quality process tracking, data quality measurement implementation, KPI’s tracking.
Accountable for coordination of processes: identification of critical data, embed ownership, measure quality and seek opportunities to exploit the data.
Providing input for regulatory tracking and attestation coordination (GDPR, BCSBS 239, etc.).
In a position to self-starter and shape the role by managing and taking over responsibilities for data management.
Given a possibility to bring data management and analytics together and helping to establish a data culture by developing training materials and help to spread this knowledge.
Your future colleagues
The Chief Data Officer (CDO) department of the International Wealth Management division is providing an outstanding opportunity to shape the Data Governance in Switzerland and abroad. The Data Management team is not only responsible for the data strategy and its implementation (including data storage, data quality profiling, etc.), but also for the execution of regulatory projects such as BCBS 239 and local data protection implementation. A close collaboration with multiple partners of other divisions and countries is key to enable, support and provide a holistic data management framework. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an individual with:
- At least 2-5 years of proven experience in data governance or data related work fields in consulting, data science, IT or business intelligence or similar.
- Preferably experience in data regulations (GDPR, BCBS 239, etc.).
- Preferably proven experience in banking and basic knowledge of financial products and key processes.
- An interest in managing, analyzing business processes, data flows and defining and implementing data management concepts.
- The will to invest in yourself to learn new tools and data management skills around SQL, Business Process Modelling.
- High sense of responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability.
- A high motivation to work in project teams and an agile work environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with proficiency in English.
- Knowledge in SQL, Data Lake technologies, Python and Tableau is further a plus.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.