- Poleczki 21, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Find additional information about METTLER TOLEDO by visiting our website www.mt.com.
Main location: Warsaw
The DG Migration Specialist is responsible for managing data migration and governance lifecycle activities for the SVC (Service) data objects for large SAP implementation projects as well as smaller scale projects and tasks. The role also coordinates with the data load team to perform data loads, identify errors, and apply continuous improvement to the entire migration process. This position has a direct impact on the overall ability to achieve high quality master data within METTLER TOLEDO. Big part of this role is responsibility for development of the tools based on SQL, VBA or Access.
- Responsible for the end to end data quality by defining and executing validation processes, data cleansing and data preparation in the area of SAP CRM iBase, iObject, Service Contracts.
- Support SAP Roll-Ins and other assigned projects.
- Mitigate risks and manage issues related to assigned projects, tasks, and assigned deliverables.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities, specifically template processes and deliverables.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal team members, business, project, process and IT application teams.
- Support Data Governance tool development.
- Designing database tables and structures (Access, SQL).
- Creating views, functions and stored procedures (Access, SQL).
- Writing optimized SQL or Access DB queries for integration with other applications to support migration process.
- 1 -2 years of working experience with SAP CRM (Service area preferred).
- 1- 2 years working experience with SAP migration (experience and understanding of ETL data migration).
- 1-2 years of experience in MS SQL Server.
- Experience in the analysis, design, development and support of large complex applications (SQL, Access VBA, Etc.).
- Analytically strong with ability to visualize data with MS Applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Very good understanding of data management processes.
- Structured, detailed working methodology, continuous improvement approach and process oriented.
- Language skills: Proficient English.
- Self-driven, motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in matrix organization.
- Have experience and likes to work in a global, multicultural and fast moving environment; ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment.
- Annual bonus.
- Medical care with dental package.
- Life insurance.
- Trainings and professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office (up to 5 days per month is a standard, currently it is definitely more flexible).
- Possibility to work in an international environment.
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.
Want to join our team? Please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below: