IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Data Privacy Manager- Security ServicesNumer ref.: 132928
An ideal candidate would be adaptable, analytical, a creative problem solver, and a clear and concise communicator. We are specifically looking for candidates who have familiarity with privacy laws and related experience with data protection/security regulations and frameworks. An excellent working knowledge of the GDPR is necessary, and a privacy certification is preferred.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, communication skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated relevant experience with breach notification laws and regulations. This position requires a solid understanding of data privacy regulatory requirements and compliance issues.
• 3+ years experience of data protection compliance advisory work
• Experience of operational application of EU privacy law, including the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018, Experience of working at a technology organisation advising on European data protection related matters
• Sufficient knowledge of information technology and data management / analysis systems and practices
• Ability to undertake large, long-term projects, develop alternative methods to complete them and implement solutions
• Privacy and/or Information Security qualification (CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, ISEB) is desirable, but demonstrable experience relating directly to this role is essential
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
• additional European language
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.