- al. Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Data Process Specialist
About the Opportunity
Dentons Business Services EMEA is currently seeking a Data Process Specialist. This role is responsible for quality of data used by Revenue Management Department, managing daily workload and tasks in area of data maintenance. The role will require activating, maintaining and deactivating accounts for timekeepers, clients and matters for serviced UK offices. It also requires support of users, UK offices, and effective relationships built with external as well as internal clients (Finance teams in the region, Partners, Customers).
About the role
- Reporting to Finance Service Delivery Manager in Warsaw and Revenue Managers in London
- Ensure that internal procedures and policy are followed
- Monitor and quality check of data entered to the system
- Handle day-to-day activities:
- Matter maintenance and updates in finance system (Elite) including: processing various requests via Intapp Open; sub-matters (clones) creation; re-opening and closure of matters; currency, location and Fee Earner changes; automatic error notifications follow ups (suspense matter, etc); maintenance of Partners credits and ensure that the current procedures are followed, for both European and UK Partners, support the Partners with credit allocation related queries
- Resolving queries regarding flow of intercompany invoices
- Preparation of monthly reports and updating account receivable database with new accounts and missed payments
- Applying rates based on client agreements
- Clients update in Elite including related client linking and sectors change
- Ensure that the data (regarding clients, matters, timekeepers, charge out rates and budgets) are up to date in the software (Elite)
- Ensure integrity of data in different systems (Elite, Intapp Open, ARCS and others)
- Perform quality check of data entered to the system
- Coordination of work with secretaries, partners, all timekeepers and members of the Finance Team.
- Control of what is already done, what is pending, mastering their work schedule up until the monthly closing
- Build know-how, create instructions, procedures and maintain of documentation
- Support and participation in internal projects and initiatives
- Cooperate and collaborate with team members, build effective relationships
- Create standard weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as requested
- Focus on enhancing existing reporting tools and explore opportunities for improvement, creation of new reports, modification of existing reports
- Supporting Revenue Team and daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English written and spoken)
- Confident using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Strong reporting, data analysis and organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player but also able to work independently and effectively with individuals at all levels within a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the Elite accounts system, Intapp Open or any other ERP system will be an advantage
- Flexible and prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year ends
- Familiar with complex matrix organisations and team of teams approach
- The ability to focus on details and follow-through on commitments
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively work with cross-functional and international work teams.
What we can offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services professionals play a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit Talent into a wide variety of areas. Here, we look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of teams at all levels.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV in English.