- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is a StatOps In-Market role key to ensure the proper maintenance of the Italian Trade Dimension and driving its end-to-end process from the analysis of all available sources, all in the Italian language, to the final production.
The role is pivotal for all Nielsen key services because the Trade Dimension is the list of all the Italian stores and it’s the unique input for Nielsen services, starting from Market Track.
The role is accountable for The TD service including the internal interactions with other Nielsen departments, mainly Retail Vertical Team, but, potentially, also client-facing ones whenever these interactions are connected to the Distribution.
The Role will report to the In-Market StatOps Manager.
In order to cover this role with quality and efficiency, it’s important to properly plan the activities, to analyze different inputs in Italian, to work as part of a multicultural, cross boundaries team (StatOp In-Market and NOC).
- Responsible for the efficient and qualitative maintenance of TD, including proactive suggestions to improve it
- Work on the local Italian dedicated tool of TD named NSMS, used to guarantee the maintenance and the final production of the database
- Work across teams and collaborate with colleagues of the country and in NOC, staying connected to drive results
- Maintain direct communication with operations and RV teams.
- Ensure accuracy throughout the process, from input to the final production
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed if you wanted.
The person has to have strong analytic skills but also to be able to communicate and to work in team.
Italian language knowledge is mandatory to perform activities with quality and accuracy.
- Degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics or any other equivalent degree
- Fluent in Italian & English, both speaking and writing, for business
- Analytic skills
- Able to work as part of a team in a multicultural environment
- Technical skills, a good knowledge of excel, but also open to learn dedicated tool NSMS and potential new tools