Data Protection Leader
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
This is an exciting time to join the Global Delivery Services (GDS) Data Protection team as we scale up our program to match the expansion of the business. You will build your professional knowledge and credentials, learn how EY operates globally and work within a cross functional team of professionals to embed and improve the GDS data protection (DP) program across its operating locations in India, Poland, China, the Philippines & Argentina.
The role will be part of the GDS Data Protection team, and you will be part of GDS Risk Management, this is the team that partners with GDS Legal team to manage the EY Data Protection program.
Your key responsibilities
The Supervising Associate within GDS Data Protection team will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the GDS Data Protection program, , leveraging knowledge and industry expertise to enhance processes, support monitoring and reporting requirements, developing learning materials and more for the governance and life cycle management of EY’s personal and confidential data.
You will be expected to support the Data Protection lead in managing and participating on global projects and networks.
You will be required to consult and collaborate effectively with key internal and external DP stakeholders [e.g., Services Lines (Business units), Functions (internal departments), EY Technology, Legal, Data retention review teams, Acquisitions, multiple DP network in member firm organizations (customers of GDS), industry vendors] to drive the design and implementation of solutions across the business and geographies.
Skills and attributes for success
- 5 years’ prior professional experience of data protection either in a risk management or compliance capacity
- Appreciation for data protection principles and application of controls to protection of confidential and personal data
- Experience in operational data protection processes, including Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), Records of Processing Activities (ROPA), Incident Management and Data Subject Requests (DSR)
- Experience in delivery of project solutions to enable monitoring and testing of compliance
- Able to work in an unstructured & complex environment requiring out of box thinking, logical reasoning
- Able to continuously add value to assigned processes and develop solutions
- Ability to learn and understand the EY’s global policies as well as familiarity with other Risk Management initiatives outside of area of expertise
- Ability to manage tasks and activities in a timely manner and be responsible for specific outcomes
- Basic knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to keep confidential sensitive information
- Strong research and communications skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks
- Interest in working with a culturally diverse team from around the globe to design, develop, and deploy programs and share knowledge
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills, with an inclusive approach
- Effective communicator with good written and oral presentation skills
- Team player and active listener with the ability to respond to and develop the ideas of others
- Experience working in an international setting and resolving cross border issues
To qualify for the role you must have
- University graduate / post -graduate
- Good academic background
- Advanced MS office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates with exposure to client interaction would be preferred
- Candidates with a recognised data protection/data privacy qualification (e.g. CIPP/E or similar) or willingness to obtain the qualification in first six months with team would be preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to operate and flex in an ambiguous and changing environment to respond to emerging priorities
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering high quality outputs
- Ability and willingness to periodically work flexibly e.g., participating in calls outside of standard office hours (early morning/late night) to support our global organization
What we look for
We’re looking for an experienced, high energy individual who embraces change and innovation in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver world-class initiatives in an ever-changing environment.
What we offer
EY GDS is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across seven locations – Argentina, China, India, Hungary, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. The team are also tasked with enabling the external client serving teams through providing clarity as to data protection process and compliance.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices