Data Protection Office – Senior Analyst Poland
- Czerwone Maki 84, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in records management?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• support data privacy risk assessments for international transfers of personal data (intragroup as well as to third parties) including data flow analysis and definition of risk mitigating measures
• support contract management and reviews
• support communication and reporting to data protection supervisory authorities
• prepare data privacy risk reports for internal and external recipients
• coordinate senior management alignment and review meetings
• support the efficient operation of the Data Protection Office tools
• assist the implementation of Data Protection Office Processes
The Data Protection Office organizationally positioned with Corporate Center Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) and is led by the Group Data Protection Officer (Group DPO), with a mandate to ensure UBS' adherence to data protection law and regulations and maintain the Data Protection as well as Voice Recording Control Framework. The Group Data Protection Office is headquartered in Switzerland supported by a team of Local Data Protection Contacts ("LDPC") Zurich, Paris, Paris, London, Singapore, New York and Sao Paolo covering key UBS locations globally. To fulfil its mandate, the Group Data Protection Office works closely with key stakeholders across the UBS organization.
You are an enthusiastic professional looking to contribute to UBS' management of data privacy matters affecting our clients and employees. You have analytical skills and understanding of the financial services industry. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills enable you to communicate to key stakeholders.
• professional background in relevant area, including Compliance, Legal, Audit or Business Consulting
• at least 5 years relevant working experience; prior experience in data privacy laws and practice, or related area is a plus
• prior experience as a Business Analyst is a plus
• strong command of Microsoft Office applications
• excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines
• committed to high quality delivery, with attention to detail
• analytical with ability to quickly grasp new concepts and translate into concrete actions and outcomes
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
• fluent in English, other languages is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Poland Research Group Functions
Job Reference #233657BR
Job Type Full Time