- rondo ONZ 1, 00-384 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Data QA and Testing in Technology ConsultingNumer ref.: Nr. ref: WAR001RI
Your key responsibilities
- Programme Test Management.
- Test Process Improvement.
- Test and Test Data Automation.
- Database/Data Warehouse/BI Testing.
- Defect Management.
- Release and Delivery Management.
- Performance and Non-Functional Testing.
- Planning, preparing executing and managing technical tests in the area of Analytics: Data Lake, Data
- Warehouse, Business Intelligence reporting. Building automated data testing solutions where possible.
- Working with clients to drive transformational change in the way they deliver application testing services in their organizations.
- Thought technical leadership in the field of Quality Assurance and Testing, with focus on Data.
- Collaborating with team members, mentoring the project test team to plan, developing and implementing project activities to achieve project and client goals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client, key stakeholders.
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives.
Skills and attributes
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferable in engineering, mathematics, quantitative methods or similar.
- Working knowledge of database/data warehouse/ETL/data science concepts and query languages (SQL as a minimum).
- Very good English Language verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge around Software Testing.
- Willingness to develop in Data & Analytics space.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to the customers locations on an “as-needed” basis.
- 0-5 years of experience in software testing, preferably in financial area.
- Experience with HP Quality Center, JIRA or Azure DevOps or similar defect tracking tools.
- Ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands-on with defining test scenarios, test cases and test data management – should be able to perform hands-on test design in a very dynamic environment.
- Recognized Testing / Quality Assurance certifications such as ISTQB Certified Tester.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with Guidewire Suite products.
- Experience in working in agile methodologies.
- Experience in large, international projects.
- Knowledge of Automation Tools (QTP, Jmeter, Selenium, SoupUI, LoadRunner).
What we look for
We are looking for Candidates to strengthen our Testing Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop in a QA and Testing career. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Global Testing Community. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of projects for the firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers:
- Qualifications and certificates.
- Varied experience in various teams.
- Innovate EY – unique intrapreneurship program.
- Individual training plan.
- Flexible working hours and flexible working space.
- Dedicated Career Counselor.
- EY Care & Wellness program.
- Office with nice view and in prestigious location.
O EY Polska
Codziennie tworzymy razem niesamowite rzeczy. Mamy ludzi, ścieżkę rozwoju i szkolenia, dzięki którym również Ty poradzisz sobie z najbardziej prestiżowymi projektami.
Aplikuj i dołącz do nas!