- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role is in Legal Linkage Key Data Quality team within Global Markets Operations division. The team is responsible for managing the Legal Linkage Key exception management process.
Legal Linkage Keys (LLK) are attached to OTC trades booked in trade capture systems at the point of trade booking, in effect being an additional trade fact that associate each trade with respective legal documentation.
Our department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
In this role you will:
- Monitor generation, trade management and FOBO breaks via exception management systems
- Investigate and resolute all exceptions within tight deadlines
- Liaise with partners across LCD, Operations, Front & Middle Office and IT towards improved data quality
- Initiate and track outstanding via escalation process
- Handle consumer queries in timely and professional manner
- Partner with on shore team in London to deliver excellent client service and seamless team support
- Identify quick wins and tactical improvements to improve data quality and accuracy
- Develop subject matter expertise of the LLK process
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Operations, Collateral Management or an ISDA Docs
- You have service oriented personality with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in English
- You have attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills
- You are proficient with MS office technologies (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- You are a dedicated teammate and you are happy to take initiative to improve
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success