- Puławska 491, 02-844 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
What do we offer?
If you want to gain competences that characterize the best entrepreneurs - get to know us and see if this is what you are looking for. We will provide you with autonomy and freedom in choosing actions that will enable you to achieve above-average results. Show us what you can do and we’ll offer you future opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
If you are passionate about data quality, innovations, willing to drive projects and initiatives with a fast turnaround and want to have a lasting impact on business and in building a better future – we want to get to know you! We guarantee independence in decision making and impact on Hilti business. You have the opportunity to try out new ideas and have a chance speed up your career.
What you need is:
- Master degree
- Broad technical skillset:
- SQL – intermediate level
- SAP/ERP – intermediate level
- Excel – advanced level
- Dashboard Technology – intermediate level
- R, Go, Python programming- nice to have
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in small team and/or project management
- Continous improvement mindset and innovatiove thinking
- Analytical and conceptual skills coupled with a hands-on mentality to get things done
- Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness, ability to “connect the dots” and learn fast
- Excited to work in an international environment and global mobility
- Personality of a leader combined with passion, inspiration, strategic vision and assertiveness
- Ability to act in a pragmatic, practical and strongly focused on innovative solutions environment
- Focus on cooperation and high communication skills
- Mobility – for future career progression and availability for frequent business trips