- Tarczyńska 111A, 96-320 Mszczonów, PolskaMszczonów, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Data Reporting Analysts transform data into information that he/she visualize through development of dashboards, scorecards and executive reports that enable visibility and quick insights to make business decisions and actions. Involves acquiring data from other sources, creating reports and dashboards on a regular basis, correcting any code issues. Work with other departments to find new ways to improve opportunities.
- Developing efficient dashboards and reports via data visualization software Google Data Studio that provide relevant insights and trends to key stakeholders,
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, comprising of both structured and unstructured data, using statistical techniques and advanced analytics,
- Extract and transform data and join datasets from different sources and with different formats,
- Organizing data in a clear and efficient manner for reporting purposes supporting strategic and tactical initiatives,
- Collaborating across multiple departments to determine, improve and customize reports /dashboards on key metrics.
Which skills will help you to perform the tasks:
- Proficient in Google Data Studio and Google Analytics,
- Experience querying /joining databases and using statistical computer languages: Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Experience taking business data, analyzing them to answer a core research question and using analytics tools and systems to present the findings and insights,
- Proven data analytics skills including data mining, interpreting results, working with statistics, trends, etc.
- Able to understand complex issues and present conclusions in a simplified manner,
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties,
- Development skills in Tableau would be a big asset,
- Knowledge of PingView would be an asset.
What will you get in return?
- Unique possibility to develop your career within a multinational environment of one of the biggest logistic companies existing in the market since 1967.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexibility and Home Office opportunities ex. 1 day per week.
- Opportunities for growth and promotions in all directions – vertical and horizontal.
- External and internal training, courses, conferences.
- Attractive remuneration package and motivating annual bonus scheme.
- Possibility to change department or scope.
- Private medical healthcare with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Life insurance with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Social fund benefits package.
- Sport cards (subsidized by the company) and sport teams e.g. cycling team.
- Employment stability.
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Discounts for employees at selected petrol stations.
- CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, wellbeing and operating practices.
- Various company events for employees and their families.
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment.