- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Job Reference #219583BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleDo you have a high attention to detail? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us :
- Design new and maintain existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation) for Service Management
- Analyse and prepare Quality/Control reporting for Service Management
- Resolve queries from internal clients on their service reports
- Support project management tasks
- Work with senior management, business analysts and internal clients
- Collaborate across our logistical functions to deliver our Service Management vision
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team based in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). We support the wider Service Management Center of Excellence by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our logistical functions to the front office businesses around the world.
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely from homes.
- A university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology.
- At least 2 years relevant experience working with dashboards or full Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience of Alteryx or Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Data sourcing, transformation, cleansing & analysis skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."