- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Data ScientistNumer ref.: J000595365
Reporting to the Data Science Manager, the Data Scientist will be a key member of Aptiv Connected Services’ Data Science team. The position supports Product Management and Customer Success teams by facilitating and implementing advanced data analytics, reporting, and visualizations, driving business insights that will strengthen the company’s product focus and provide value for our customers.
- Work as part of centralized Data Science and analytics function, engaging and interacting with multiple functional areas within the organization.
- Work in concert with product leadership and subject matter experts to identify and develop analysis techniques, including statistical modelling and machine learning, to solve business problems by leveraging mathematics and computer science.
- Process and manipulate large data sets across a range of platforms and using diverse processing techniques.
- Perform iterative analysis and modeling exercises on large sets of engineering data to uncover trends, insights, and anomalies with the goal of solving targeted business problems.
- Work with large amounts of engineering and operational data, turning complex statistical observations into succinct and clear messaging for product leadership and customer success teams.
- Enable stakeholders to make key decisions with accurate data analysis, reports and presentations of key findings.
- Support engineering and product teams to productionize and deploy scalable models and analytic solutions within the framework of Aptiv’s cloud and edge platform.
- Support engineering and product teams to develop and productionize dashboards, BI tools, and other data visualization methods that are underpinned by Aptiv’s modelling and analytics platform.
- Stay abreast of analytics and business intelligence trends.
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics or related field.
- Experience developing and deploying predictive models and machine learning algorithms into production environment is desired.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases and knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience using Python and data science related libraries such as pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, StatsModels, and TensorFlow.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence, design and analysis methodologies, developing and designing reports, visualizations or dashboards for business users.
- Experience working in cloud environment with platforms and frameworks such as AWS, Google BigQuery, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Spark, Kafka or similar is an asset.
- Data engineering experience is a plus.
- Effective time management skills in order to meet multiple, competing deadlines on time in an agile product development environment.
- Knowledge of / experience in the automotive engineering industry is a plus but not required.
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers