- Lublańska 38, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Cyber-attacks is one of the biggest threats facing organizations today. CRIF is creating product which combines software engineering, data analytics and unique domain experience to create advanced cyber threat intelligence, analysis and alerting platforms to keep our clients safe online. International team is working together to reach highest protection level and react for stolen identities, credit cards and other sensitive data. Solution is fully based on AWS Amazon.
You will also be a member of our global Data Scientist Community.
- A truly stable job in a constantly growing environment.
- Well-being benefit package (private medical care, Multisport, meal discounts etc.).
- Language classes (English & German).
- Trainings (technical, soft-skills, access to Udemy courses).
- Participation in our internal, global Data Science Community.
- Car and bike parking.
What we expect:
- Experience with Python and R (min. 2 years).
- Very good knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of XML, MS Excel.
- Analytical skills proven by experience in commercial projects (min. 2 years of experience).
- Strong abilities to be self-organize, and to self-prioritize tasks.
- Focus on objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills and team-spirit (cooperation with developers and German colleagues)
- Very good communication skills (both oral and written) in Polish and English.
- Joy in working with a person/company-centered data.