Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Data Scientist Manager - Research & Innovation
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
Required professional background and skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in machine learning, actuarial or statistical modeling areas;
- Creativity and willingness to develop data science related offering;
- Practical knowledge of machine learning and data science concepts, frameworks and algorithms;
- Practical knowledge of Python or R including common libraries for machine learning and data processing;
- Practical knowledge of SQL;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- University degree in Data Science, Actuarial Mathematics, Statistics or related;
- Very good command of the English language.
We consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. Git);
- Experience with big data processing tools (e.g. Spark, Hadoop);
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau/PowerBI);
- Exposure to actuarial software (Earnix , Prophet);
- Excellent skills in MS Office, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint;
- Very good command of the German language;
- Willingness to participate in international projects and travel.
Your future role
Our growing actuarial team is looking for new colleagues to join the projects who will:
- Actively contribute to strengthening of the data science/machine learning offering within the actuarial practice;
- Develop new products/services and participate in their marketing and sales;
- Work with clients throughout the whole project cycle: sales, delivery and closure;
- Work with other Deloitte colleagues from Polish as well as international offices.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to develop the advanced analytics offering for insurance business;
- Participation in innovative projects;
- Continuous career development opportunities;
- Friendly team atmosphere and excellent working conditions;
- Wide range of trainings and knowledge development opportunities;
- Access to the state-of-the-art tools and systems;
- Unlimited personal development opportunities (soft skills, project management trainings, foreign language courses, incl. German etc.);
- Flexible working hours and conditions.
About the team
Research and Innovations team is a part of Deloitte Central Europe Actuarial & Insurance Solutions (AIS). AIS operates in a number of Central European countries, also supporting projects in Eastern, Western Europe and the Middle East. It is one of the largest groups of insurance consulting actuaries, recognized as the sector leader throughout Central Europe. The Team provides a range of professional actuarial, data science and financial risk management services for the insurance sector and other financial institutions.
Services provided by Research and Innovations team:
- Data mining and predictive analytics,
- Co-operation with insurance start-ups in the process of implementation of innovative software,
- Pricing, building tariffs,
- Insurance fraud detection,
- Life and non-life actuarial modelling (eg. IFRS 17),
- Finance transformation projects: reporting processes automation, robotic process automation, etc.