private medical care
Data Scientist (Pricing Analytics)
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Azure Cosmos DB
For our growing Data Science Team, we are looking for a talented Data Scientist. The successful candidate will work closely with our global sales teams and senior business stakeholders across the world to deliver data driven strategies and support a global roll-out of our own pricing analytics product.
Your responsibilities will involve:
• Working with our global sales teams to translate commercial requirements into problems which can be analysed and solved using data science.
• Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
• Creating dashboards & reporting capabilities across our key markets and accounts.
• Determining the key user metrics for the pricing product & then being responsible for the implementation of monitoring and reporting of these metrics.
• Informing the product design and roadmap for future iterations of the pricing product.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (Data Science / Business Analytics preferred)
• Solid knowledge and at least 2 years of experience with Python and libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, MatPlotLib (preferably in corporate environment)
• Knowledge of a wide range of statistical and analytical techniques including hypothesis formulation and testing.
• Experience with SQL databases or with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cosmos)
• Knowledge of visualisation tools (PowerBI or Tableau)
• Experience working with Azure, AWS or GCP
• Experience in working with APIs between different providers
• Experience working in agile teams with Git
• Experience in working with Low Code Platforms (Mendix, Outsystems or PowerApps)
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
• Independent role and flexible working hours.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.