- Bukowińska 22A, 02-703 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Addepto is a company that implements projects for global companies in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Big Data and Business Intelligence. Most of the implemented projects are innovative in their industry. We do not concentrate on one industry but we are applying our experience and domain knowledge to different industries and companies.
Why is this the best place for you?
You have the opportunity to unlock intelligence and enable our teams and our customers to improve their businesses. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with various systems in the data platform ecosystem. Your work will have a direct impact on the company's core products as well as its millions of users.
The person we are looking for
For our Data Science team based in Warsaw, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to take a leading role within the Machine Learning and AI team, focusing mainly on delivering complex data solutions to our international clients in AdTech. This role offers also significant opportunities to work on various Data Science projects, using modern cutting edge technologies.
Your future role is:
- Design and build Machine Learning models efficiently and reliably for different purposes (e.g. predictions, growth analysis, and multi-dimensional analysis) using Google Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Independent implementation of Machine Learning algorithms and applications
- Build dataset features which allow ML models to execute
- Participation in building AI applications and full stuck solutions
- Preparation of Data Science recommendations and solution architectures
- Maintain the data pipeline, build quality controls, and communicate data functionality and principles to the Big Data team
- Establish solid design and best data practice for cross functional teams as well as non-technical people
- Collecting business requirements and planning the tasks of the team working at Agile / Scrum
- You’ll be responsible for a team which builds software that makes a positive impact on the world :)
- Minimum 2 year of commercial experience in Machine Learning area (Predictive modeling) or Data Engineering or Software development
- Experience in designing and implementation of Machine Learning solutions using Python (pandas/scikit/keras/pytorch/tensorflow)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning deployment process
- Experience in full stack application deployment
- Significant expertise in writing, analysing and debugging SQL queries
- Experience working with sophisticated data pipelines e.g. using GCP tech stack, knowledge of Airflow, DBT, Dataflow, etc.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related fields
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2 level - able to work in multinational environment)
- Passionate and self-motivated about technologies in the Data Science and Big Data area
- Experience in the Big Data technologies (Google Cloud Big Query, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake)
- Experience in Deep Learning modeling
- Working experience with Spark, Hadoop or NoSQL databases
What we offer:
- Work with experts from Machine Learning, AI and Big Data domains
- Projects for multinational companies from top industries (Banking, Oil & Gas, Gaming, Airlines, MarTech, Retail, Manufacturing)
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion - clear and individual career paths
- Development of skills using top new technologies in area of Machine Learning and Big Data
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Work in a team of talented Machine Learning and Big Data consultants
- Personal development budget (we will finance the courses needed to achieve your career goals)
- Any form of employment and attractive remuneration depending on your skills