- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for a Data Scientist with strong data and analytical skills, you will be tasked with managing all aspects any new work/project assessments thoroughly from inception to delivery. You will need to build close working relationships with COO business and CDO in order to gather specific modelling requirements and define and scope the work. In addition, as Data Scientist you will also work closely with internal staff, clients and 3rd parties.
- Delivering, building and maintaining the Data Driven solutions that are core to Group Operations strategy.
- Design Machine Learning, Natural Language and Decision Optimisation applications architecture.
- Design ML, NLP and DO models, algorithms for predictive & prescriptive analytics.
- Translate business requirements to reporting dashboard and analytics.
- Perform advanced analytics and statistical modelling on structured and unstructured data.
- Work with software engineers to integrate and deploy AI applications.
- Assist in the creation of data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
- Support the business with clear and insightful analysis applying advanced modelling techniques leveraging the data at hand
Our Ideal Candidate
- Master or PHD in Mathematics, Statistics, Knowledge Engineering or Data science
- 8 years’ work experience in statistical modelling, data visualisation and artificial intelligence
- Software development experience using .Net framework or Java
- Completed real world ML, NLP and DO projects using R or Python
- Extensive experience in SQL and NoSQL database design, queries and stored procedures
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server, Azure, AWS and Git
- Highly proficient in data visualisation tools...
- Documentation - Requirements/Use Cases/Business Rules/User Stories, Etc.
- Report Types - Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Initial Assessments, Etc.
- Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/System Architect, Etc.
- Strong query language skills (SQL, Hive, ETL, Hadoop, Spark, R, Python)
- Good experience with Business Intelligence tools and Decision Support Systems
- Strong data analysis skills using Hive, Spark, R, Python, Dremio, MicroStrategy and Tableau.
- Proven experience in working with key stakeholders within the business
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Workshop Facilitation
- Stakeholder Management / Analysis
- Presentation Skills - Rich Pictures/Tables, Etc. Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre