- Romualda Traugutta 7/9, 00-067 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Data Scientist will be responsible for collecting, mining and analysis of retail banking data, generation of fact-based insights allowing better understanding of customers’ needs and development of Machine Learning solutions. The Data Science/Business Analysis Team is in the structure of the Decision Management Department - working closely with all the other Global Customer Banking GCB units.
- Collection, mining and analysis of data and generation of fact-based insights.
- Utilizing various data sources and analytical techniques to extract valuable information covering business needs.
- Presentation of insights and recommendations to business partners.
- Gathering and analysis of competitors’ data where available (local, European or global).
- Creating machine learning “data products” – deployable analytical solutions. Ensuring development and execution of digitalization strategy.
- Effective cooperation with business, risk, technology and operations areas of consumer business.
- Supporting business strategy implementation with the main goal to improve the targeting, increase the number of customers acquired and optimize acquisitions costs.
- Solid Python, SQL and SAS skills, experience with relational databases (necessary condition).
- Good understanding of statistics and modelling (e.g. propensity models), knowledge and experience in Machine Learning methods.
- Proficiency in at least one modern data mining/statistical environment (like SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience in development and implementation of machine learning and statistical models.
- Experience in retail banking business analysis and knowledge of banking products/processes would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze many problems from various perspectives.
- Knowledge about Big Data concepts and tools will be a strong asset.
- Very good communication skills.
- Focus on a client.
- Drive for innovation.
- Engagement and orientation on results.
- Presentation skills.
- Good understanding of both written and spoken English.
- Good work organization.
- Understanding of processes and systems of consumer business.
- Economics/IT university education.
What do we offer:
- Work in a unique data warehouse and business intelligence tool environment.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry.
- Excellent, international working environment.
- Benefits package (including medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan, cafeteria).
The role of Data Scientist is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw:
Program jest realizowany w miastach:
Bełchatów, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bydgoszcz, Bytom, Chełm, Chorzów, Częstochowa, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Elbląg, Ełk, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Głogów, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jelenia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Konin, Koszalin, Kraków, Kutno, Legnica, Leszno, Lublin, Łomża, Łódź, Mielec, Nowy Sącz, Oborniki Wielkopolskie, Olsztyn, Opole, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Pabianice, Piekary Śląskie, Piła, Piotrków Trybunalski, Płock, Poznań, Puławy, Radom, Ruda Śląska, Rybnik, Rzeszów, Siedlce, Siemianowice Śląskie, Sieradz, Skarżysko Kamienna, Sosnowiec, Stalowa Wola, Stargard Szczeciński, Szczecin, Świdnica, Tarnowo Podgórne, Tarnowskie Góry, Tarnów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Toruń, Tychy, Wałbrzych, Warszawa, Włocławek, Wrocław, Zabrze, Zamość, Zielona Góra, Żory.