PRECISIONLIFE POLAND sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Chmielna 73Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
PrecisionLife is built upon a collective ambition to improve our understanding of complex diseases and create better, more personalized therapy options so that we can help patients to live longer, healthier lives.
The PrecisionLife® platform takes a radical new approach to analysis of complex disease biology based on a wide range of patients’ genomic, clinical, and epidemiological data, enabling the discovery of richer and more useful links between patients, disease sub-groups, targets and drugs.
Our powerful patented data analytics and decision support platforms are built on a unique mathematical framework and deep experience in delivering innovative new technologies and products.
Headquartered near Oxford in the UK, we also have offices in the USA, Denmark and Poland.
Data Scientists Will Change the World — Be One with Us
Why be a PrecisionLife Data Scientist?
You will be at the heart of our business, enabling us to deliver world-class understanding of complex diseases and find new and effective treatments.
We focus on common chronic diseases that impact millions of people’s quality of life and are responsible for the majority of the cost of delivering healthcare.
We collaborate with the world’s leading experts based in universities, pharmaceutical/biotech companies and healthcare organizations to hasten the innovation that will improve lives.
We work with challenging datasets, using world-leading analytics across whole patient populations, so that we can understand patients’ personal experience of illness. Our goal is to enable people to live longer, healthier lives.
We can do this because we operate unique combinatorial analytics and automated annotation workflows that allow us to stratify patients into sub-groups at the highest possible resolution. We see further and deeper into the complex structure of an individual’s health risk, disease progression and treatment responses.
What do we need you to do?
You will bring all of your talent and experience to develop new methodologies and prototypes, and apply them across multiple patient clinical, epidemiological and disease population datasets (e.g. schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, COVID-19). We expect data scientists to have a well-developed sense of curiosity, be able to stretch and add to their knowledge and skills in personal and group projects.
You may be working on:
- Our complex core analytical platforms, improving performance and pushing edge-case boundaries
- Developing new computational tools and algorithms for diverse datasets in complex disease analysis
- Delving into new and existing sets to explain and explore data composition, structure and sparsity
- Creating and evaluating ways to look at risk and likelihood within patient populations
What makes a PrecisionLife data scientist?
- The confidence and ability to know when and how to apply the correct statistical or data science method and when to ask for help
- Logical approach, organization and rigor when looking at what comes out of your analysis
- The ability to work with a diverse set of people, communicating your data science knowledge and results to product developers, bioinformaticians, biologists and engineers
- You will embody our values and identify with our mission and vision, and want to develop your skills and share your knowledge to achieve maximum impact
Our data science toolbox includes
- Python (also NumPy, Sklearn), R and visualization techniques
- Proprietary high performance, high dimensionality analytic algorithms and systems
- Advanced clustering algorithms and semantic analysis
- Data processing approaches such as MapReduce, Linux clusters, and/or CUDA computing
- Relational databases & SQL and/or non-SQL systems (e.g. MongoDB, Aerospike)
Who, Where, What and How?
You will be working with a high-quality team with a track record of growing and scaling businesses. Employment opportunities exist in our offices in Oxford, UK and Warsaw, Poland.
We are trusted with patients’ private healthcare data and work responsibly with the highest levels of integrity. PrecisionLife is an ISO27001 accredited business, fully committed to equal opportunities and operating a carbon neutral business. To learn more, visit: https://precisionlife.com/