private medical care
Data Specialist in Global Instrument Reference Data #208330
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
An outstanding opportunity to join us in the Instrument Reference Data EMEA Team which is responsible for timely and accurate activation & maintenance of financial instruments.
Our work affects all processes within the bank which involve financial instruments: starting from the trade execution, through the settlement process, ending on the risk and regulatory reporting. Each CS division, that uses our data, benefits from having correct and complete instrument information at each stage of the product life-cycle.
In order to ensure that we provide the most accurate data we use a combination of external sources such as Bloomberg, SIX Financial Information, Refinitiv (Thomson Reuters), and internal sources.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Activation and amendment of various financial instruments (shares, bonds, ETF’s, structured products, funds, rights, warrants, derivatives, etc.) in CS banking systems
* Performance of daily, weekly and monthly controls
* Manage daily interaction with clients and client query management
* Manage close collaboration, best-practice and knowledge sharing with colleagues from India, Zurich and other location
* Regular interaction with external sources as Bloomberg, SIX Financial Information, Refinitiv (Thomson Reuters), etc.
* Constant process improvements and suggestion for automation
Your future colleagues
The team members are dedicated and hardworking. On some of our tasks we work independently, but we also highly value teamwork/ collaboration. In daily work we pay attention to details and data accuracy. On a daily basis we work towards deadlines so that we can provide the best service to our clients. To our new joiners we offer on the job training and support which helps to better understand our process and makes onboarding smoother. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
* Minimum 3-5 years of proven work experience, preferably in banking or finance industry. Nevertheless, we are accept applications from all fields of studies as we provide an extensive training
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English; German, Spanish or/and Italian will be an additional asset
* Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel
* Strong time management skills.
* Proven ability to manage work under time pressure.
* Proven experience in collaboration with financial data providers as Bloomberg, SIX Financial Information, Refinitiv (Thomson Reuters), etc. will be an asset.
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery